Welcome to Bexar Family Solutions. Your journey from conflict to cooperation begins here.
We offer a wide variety of services to adolescents and adults. We specialize in working with clients involved in family law litigation.
- Individual/CouplesFamily Counseling
- Health Insurance Accepted for Covered Mental Health Services
- Parenting Facilitation/Coordination
- Cooperative Coparenting Classes
- Guardian ad Litem Services
- Divorce Consulting/Consulting Expert Services to Attorneys
- Daytime and Evening Appointments Available
- We specialize in working with all sexual orientations and relationship styles
Cooperative Parenting Education
Our Cooperative Coparenting class is intended for parents interested in a better understanding how they can reduce their contribution to the co-parenting conflict and improve their skills at raising children whose parents do not live together.
Eight weekly two-hour sessions earns you a certificate that you can use to demonstrate you have completed the course.
More Information here.