- We tried to return to in-person classes, but COVID-19 won. We are continuing our live webinar presentation for the time being.
Welcome to Bexar Family Solutions. Your journey from conflict to cooperation begins here.
We offer a wide variety of services to adolescents and adults. We specialize in working with clients involved in family law litigation.
- Individual/CouplesFamily Counseling
- Health Insurance Accepted for Covered Mental Health Services
- Parenting Facilitation/Coordination
- Child Custody Evaluations
- Cooperative Parenting Classes
- Guardian ad Litem Services
- Divorce Consulting/Consulting Expert Services to Attorneys
- Daytime and Evening Appointments Available
- We specialize in working with all sexual orientations and relationship styles
When parents are actually acting in their children's best interest, they choose cooperation over conflict.
Cooperative Parenting Education
Our Cooperative Parenting & Divorce class is intended for parents interested in a better understanding how they can reduce their contribution to the co-parenting conflict and improve their skills at raising children whose parents do not live together.
Eight weekly two-hour sessions earns you a certificate that you can use to demonstrate you have completed the course.
More Information here.