Good Faith Estimate Notice
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate”
explaining how much your health care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have certain types of health care coverage or who are not using certain types of health care coverage an estimate of their bill for health care items and services before those items or services are provided.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any health care items or services upon request or when scheduling such items or services.
- If you schedule a health care item or service at least 3 business days in advance, make sure your health care provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing within 1 business day after scheduling. If you schedule a health care item or service at least 10 business days in advance, make sure your health care provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing within 3 business days after scheduling. You can also ask any health care provider or facility for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service. If you do, make sure the health care provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing within 3 business days after you ask.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more for any provider or facility than your Good Faith Estimate from that provider or facility, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate and the bill.
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT: CMS is authorized to collect the information on this form and any supporting documentation under section 2799B-7 of the Public Health Service Act, as added by section 112 of the No Surprises Act, title I of Division BB of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (Pub. L. 116-260). We need the information on the form to process your request to initiate a payment dispute, verify the eligibility of your dispute for the PPDR process, and to determine whether any conflict of interest exists with the independent dispute resolution entity selected to decide your dispute. The information may also be used to: (1) support a decision on your dispute; (2) support the ongoing operation and oversight of the PPDR program; (3) evaluate selected IDR entity’s compliance with program rules. Providing the requested information is voluntary. But failing to provide it may delay or prevent processing of your dispute, or it could cause your dispute to be decided in favor of the provider or facility.
Bexar Family Solutions is a veteran-owned small business located in San Antonio, Texas, conveniently located on the north side of town, just outside of Loop 410 near Castle Hills. Our services are delivered by licensed and superbly trained staff and contract mental health professionals.
One of the things that makes us different is the broad range of services we provide. From traditional counseling to corporate seminars and from divorce consulting to parenting facilitation, Bexar Family Solutions is the go-to company for your unique needs. We work with individuals, couples, and families to provide individual counseling, family therapy, and marriage counseling.
We also specialize in families involved in divorce or other civil legal matters. We offer parenting facilitation/coordination, guardian ad litem services, and cooperative coparenting education, all with a clear focus on what is in children's best interests, no matter what your sexual orientation or relationship style is.
To read about the owner, Jack Bannin, click here.
For more information, contact us.
Family Law Matters
Many families will experience significant changes because of divorce or breakup. As difficult as those transitions can be for the adults, when children are involved things can get especially stressful.
Bexar Family Solutions' counselors understand the complexities of these difficult times and are experienced in helping adults and their children navigate the stormy waters of family law matters (divorce, custody & access disputes, post-divorce modifications, issue-specific conflicts, etc.).
We proudly offer these services to both opposite-sex and same-sex parents.
- Cooperative Coparenting - For parents ordered by the Bexar County courts to attend or those who just want to gain important co-parenting skills. This educational program consists of eight classes designed to assist parents in conflict to make the transition from litigant to co-parent. We offer a sliding scale fee based on family income for mandated clients. For more information, click here.
- Divorce Consulting - This new and exciting services is for people involved in any type of family law matter (divorce, suit affecting the parent-child relationship, custody modification, etc.). It is not therapy. Instead, your consultant works with you and your attorney to keep you focused on doing what is best for your case and your children. Your consultant has your success at heart, and helps you change behaviors that get in the way of your legal case. Click for details.
- Guardian ad Litem - A GAL can be ordered or agreed to between the parties when someone needs to look at a particular issue of interest to the court. The GAL consults with all the relevant parties and provides an opinion regarding what is in the child's best interest.
- Parenting Coordination/Facilitation - Parents sometimes lose sight of their children's best interest and become consumed by conflict with each other. Perhaps they cannot agree on a reasonable schedule for shared parenting time or they argue with each other in ways that expose the children to the parents' conflict. Sometimes parents are so hurt they try to destroy the children's relationship with the other parent by telling lies to the children or giving them far too many details about the "bad behavior" of a parent. In cases like this, the court may order parenting facilitation or parenting coordination services. Bexar Family Solutions can meet those needs at a reasonable price and flexible appointment times. Click here for details.
Specialty Services at Bexar Family Solutions
Bexar Family Solutions' exceptional specialty services assist healthy clients create a more fulfilling life.
These services include:
- Coaching - one-on-one work with one of our professionals to manage the aftermath of a break-up or zero in on a personal or professional aspect of your life that you would like to take to the next level. [More Info]
- Pre-Marital Counseling - Many churches and synagogues require pre-marital counseling in order to be married there. We offer an excellent service based on the nationally-recognized PREPARE program. Plus, you can receive a discount of up to $60 off your Texas marriage license cost! [More Info]
- Relationship Building - The ENRICH program helps married/cohabitating couples identify their relationship strengths and areas where they can improve their skills. [More Info]
- We celebrate all sexual orientations and relationship styles.
Make a Payment
Make Online Payment
- We use PayPal to process credit cards.
- You do not need a special PayPal account to make a payment.
- If you do have a PayPal account, you can sign into your existing account and make a payment.
- Either way, making a payment online is fast, efficient, and secure.