Do You Need a Divorce Consultant?
Below are just a few common mistakes parents make that do real damage to their legal case and to their children. If any of these sound familiar, contact Bexar Family Solutions for assistance.
- There is a lot of conflict between the other party and me in our family law case.
- My attorney has told me that I am doing things to hurt my case
- I sometimes do or say things that just seem to worsen things between me and my children or my children's other parent.
- I sometimes have denied the other parent access to the children in violation of a court order.
- I sometimes lose control of my emotions in front of the children or the other party.
- A child custody evaluation/social study has been ordered, and I'm afraid I'll lose my children.
- I question my children in detail when they return from spending time with their other parent.
- When exchanging the children, I have trouble acting courteously towards the children's other parent.
- I have called Child Protective Services on the other parent, and they ruled the allegation to be unsupported
- Most phone conversations with the other parent end up with me shouting, upset, and angry.
- We just can't communicate directly. We have to go through some other person
- I use my children to pass information to to the other parent
- I have told my child that it is the other parent's fault we don't all live together
- I have told my child that we can't afford something becuase the other parent hasn't paid child support
- I frequently call my attorney--even on weekends/after business hours--to complain about the other parent or legal process
If you are doing any of these things, you could benefit from our Divorce Consulting services. immediately to obtain more information.
Children First. Winning Second.