Registration Instructions - Cooperative Parenting Program
NOTE: We have modified the registration process as we adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss this new process with you when you call to schedule your registration appointment.
We have switched to a registration process that requires no in-person contact. To register for the Cooperative Parenting and Divorce course:
- If you have a court order signed by a Bexar County judge that requires you to attend the course, obtain a copy of your court order that says you have to attend the course. Ensure your copy is signed/stamped by the judge.
- We will also accept a copy of the Judge's Notes from that hearing or a certified copy of the transcript of that ruling, if you do not have orders yet.
- If you do not have an order or are taking the class voluntarily, you do not need an order to register, but you will not be eligible for any income-based discounts.
- Contact Bexar Family Solutions to schedule a phone intake appointment. We do this by appointment only, so please do not come to the office to register unless we have agreed on an appointment date and time. There may be rare instances where you would need to come to the office to drop off paperwork, if you do not possess the ability or skill to create PDF versions of your documents.
- Download the registration form by clicking here.
- Open the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (available here)
- Fill out the form
- Save the form to your device
- Email the form as an attachment to us. Our email will be provided to you when you call to set up your registration.
- If you are requesting a reduced fee because you earn less than $40,000 per year before taxes, please include a copy of proof of recent income (pay stub, for example) in PDF format.
- If not already in PDF format, convert your orders/judges notes into PDF format
- Email to us:
- The court order
- Proof of income if you make less than $40,000/year before taxes
- Completed forms