Registration Instructions - Cooperative Parenting Program
To register for the Cooperative Parenting and Divorce:
- Obtain a copy of your court order that says you have to attend the course. Ensure your copy is signed/stamped by the judge.
- If you do not have an order or are taking the class voluntarily, you do not need an order to register, but you will not be eligible for any income-based discounts.
- Contact Bexar Family Solutions to schedule an intake appointment. We do this by appointment only, so please do not come to the office to register unless we have agreed on an appointment date and time.
- Optional: Download the registration forms by clicking here, then bring them to the appointment you schedule with us. This will shorten your appointment by about 30 minutes.
- OR you can fill out the forms at your appointment.
- Bring with you:
- The court order
- Proof of income if you make less than $40,000/year before taxes