Special Online Delivery of Cooperative Parenting Course
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved to delivering the class online using a webinar format. It is not as effective as the in-person training we have relied upon for the past 14 years, but changing circumstances require us to adapt to the complexities of preventing the spread of disease and restrictions on people's movement.
The class schedule remains in place, we are simply moving the classroom to the internet.
- Once we have your email address, we will send you an invitation to join the webinar. The webinar will be scheduled for the day of the week and the time you normally attend class.
- The email will contain a link that will take you to a registration page. Only people who register for the webinar will be able to attend. This takes the place of the student sign-in sheet you are used to seeing at the office.
- The email will also provide a link to pay for the class, if you are required to pay. If you normally pay nothing, or have pre-paid for the class, you need only register.
- In order to be counted as present for the class, you must register, pay (if required), and actually attend the webinar. I will be able to see who registers, who pays, and who is actually present for the webinar. If you do not do those things, you will be marked as absent.and will need to attend the make-up session the following week, also by webinar using this same process.
- You sill must attend all eight classes to earn the Certificate of Completion, which will be emailed to you.
What you will need to attend the webinar:
- An internet-capable device, such as a destop computer, laptop computer, tablet computer, iPad, or smart phone.
- Access to the internet, such as LAN, wi-fi, or cellphone data. The faster your internet speed, the better your experience will be.
- An email address.
- The ability to make a payment on our website. You can pay using your PayPal account, a credit card, or a debit card.
- While not required, we recommend you use headphones/earbuds to improve the audio experience.
This is a New Process:
- There are bound to be bumps in the road as we make this dramatic change in how we deliver services.
- This short-term fix will be evolving over time and as we work out the bugs. Please be patient, and let us know about problems, so we can correct them.
Make your payment for class here.