Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved to delivering the class using a webinar format. It is not as effective as the in-person training we have relied upon for the past 14 years, but changing circumstances require us to adapt to the complexities of preventing the spread of disease and restrictions on people's movement.
The class schedule remains in place and instruction will continue to be delivered live. We are simply moving the classroom to Zoom via the Internet.
What you will need to attend the webinar:
- An internet-capable device, such as a destop computer, laptop computer, tablet computer, iPad, or smart phone.
- Access to the internet, such as LAN, wi-fi, or cellphone data. The faster your internet speed, the better your experience will be.
- An email address.
- The ability to make a payment on our website. You can pay using your PayPal account, a credit card, or a debit card.
- While not required, we recommend you use headphones/earbuds to improve the audio experience.
This is a New Process:
- There are bound to be bumps in the road as we make this dramatic change in how we deliver services.
- This short-term fix will be evolving over time and as we work out the bugs. Please be patient, and let us know about problems, so we can correct them.
Ready to register for the class? Click here.